Issues with background

2010 ZR1

Reaction score
I'm not sure then. VZW store might help, tell them not to reset anything without your permission though.

Woehoss

Reaction score
Use a task killer anyway, whether you liked in on Windows mobile or not. Works so much better on Android. I have the Advanced Task Killer widget on my main page, all I have to do is touch it and it kills all running apps and tells me how much memory I have. If the system is getting bogged down, certain things aren't going to function correctly. And if soft resets are correcting the issue only to have it return days or weeks later, a task killer may be all that's required to keep it from happening.

Or just get used to soft resetting your phone all the time.

OP
Weapondrift

Weapondrift

Reaction score
Ok I used the task manager and everything seems to be working fine now. My question us this tho, I thought that android doesnt need a tsk manager because it automatically shuts down the program if not used for awhile

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

2010 ZR1

Reaction score
Ok I used the task manager and everything seems to be working fine now. My question us this tho, I thought that android doesnt need a tsk manager because it automatically shuts down the program if not used for awhile

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

That is true, but that has to time out first, the app allows you to do it whenever.