issues mounting the sd card

eriscrazy

Reaction score
im having issues getting my phone to mount with my computer? i have tried reinstalling the drivers and even trying to mount it in recovery and still nothing.

jakeklomps

Reaction score
Things to check:

Settings>Applications>Development>USB Debugging -- Make sure debug mode is not checked.

Settings>USB Settings> -- I usually select 'Ask on connection' so when you plug your phone in, your notification bar will say 'USB Connected'.. Click on it and go through the prompts with 'Mass Storage'. If done right, it should bring you to a screen with a phone and a button that says 'Turn On'

Change USB ports and repeat.

I've also noticed that if you use a different device's USB cable, it doesn't like to connect. Make sure its your original that came with your phone.

PM if it still doesn't work.

king72a

Reaction score
Im having the same problem and tried everything in the above post. Funny thing is it connected just fine a few days ago. Any other suggestions.

Hymizzle

Reaction score
Had this problem while ago, computer couldn't recognize my phone, it mounted okay to transfer files but never to Odin, Kies, Tether. I knew the drivers were installed correctly just kept getting error by Windows installer.

Fixed by adding a new user account with administrative access. Logged on to the new account and everything worked smooth like butta.

Give it a try.