1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

issues kind of

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by chefjellynow, May 18, 2011.

1. chefjellynow

chefjellynow New Member

so I decided I wanted to try out zombie and thats when i noticed some issues while preparing for it.

my TBH app will not let me d/l the newest gb leak. starts and then immediatly cancels.

also my titanium backup wont get out of the 'asking for root rights' screen.

I was wondering.. i love the apps i have set up now and wanted to bring them over to zombie. when I get titanium working can i just b/u the apps and stuff to bring over? i have several nandroid backups but whenever I restore them after trying new roms they either bring me to stock if i want or my rubix/watermarkd restore. i dont have like an apps restore but would like to create one.

thanks in advance!
  2. chefjellynow

chefjellynow New Member

Anyone help on any of these issues? Please

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  3. chefjellynow

chefjellynow New Member

Ok update

I can dl the ox version. Just not the de-ox version... uggh

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums