1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

issues installing

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by urboyissues, Jun 24, 2010.

1. urboyissues

urboyissues New Member

For some reason I can't install apps on 2.2... I tried force closing market app but it just says computing.. I went back to 2.1 and I could install fine but when i flashed a 2.2 rom on I have the same problem.. Tried wipe 6times need serious help cause this is killing me now. Thanks for the help
  2. Barkleyfan

Barkleyfan New Member

Dunno what rom you are running. There were some market issues with Froyo, and I think some patches were available. ATM I am running Kangerade V1, and it is as bug-free as I've seen. Flash works, wifi works, bluetooth voicedial works, and apps2sd works. Had a few hiccups until I moved launcherpro and apps that ran widgets back to internal memory, but aside from that I haven't found a bug or even a inconvenience. Battery life is great @1ghz. I used Rom Manager, and kernel choices, theme options, as well as other options are selectable pre-install.
  3. christim

christim Super Moderator

4. MeanderingCode

MeanderingCode New Member

I am experiencing the same problem with Pete's Bugless Beast v0.2.1 installed via ROM Manager. I did a few days ago and i tried more wipes and reboots today, but no dice. The first time, i installed Titanium Backup from the market just fine, but it hung restoring my apps. Today i can't even get the market to install anything.

Don't know what this is due to, but as i'm not finding any info about it and my suspicions are that it's not installing to the sd card (and i need that for the number of apps i have), i'm waiting on a release based on the code google dropped yesterday. S'pose i could try different ROMs, but i'll want one with from the opened code, anyway.
  5. MeanderingCode

MeanderingCode New Member

I had the same issue with Kangerade 1.1 and the leaked Stock 2.2 via ROM Manager, but i just installed Ultimate Droid Froyo eXtreme 1.2.5 and i can install apps just fine. Titanium Backup is also restoring all my (155) apps smoothly as i write.

Try that one? If it works for you, i'd be curious to know.