Issues? Crashing? Recalls?

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Uhhhh...no take the phone to verizon...show them that and yell a lot. See what you can get... lol

Reaction score
completely stock, never rooted. I took it in and told him I've been having issues with the charging port being loose, I have the smiley face light leak around the bottom, then i showed him that picture from the night before when I tried to charge it and it got hot.

I have also been having issues with gmail, and HTC sense bootlooping everytime I try to use the built in facebook chat application.

Didn't even try to diagnose it, just sent me another refurb. I said something like well what if its the battery, and he was like its probably just the phone. I can't win with verizon :frown:.The next rezound i get will be rezound number 3. The first one was DOA. Gotta say it's doing better than the 5 bionic's i had before though.

MJKneuro

Reaction score
I started having problems with 1x, then realized it was only when the extended battery was in. Figured it had to be the antenna in the extended back cover. Exchanged it got a new extended battery and cover and the problem went away

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I started having problems with 1x, then realized it was only when the extended battery was in. Figured it had to be the antenna in the extended back cover. Exchanged it got a new extended battery and cover and the problem went away

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

Thats good to hear. I might need to get a new battery door. I dont have an extended battery.

Reaction score
well i got my certified like new replacement, it has pink LED's at the bottom instead of red :D

mswguitar

Reaction score
I'm on my 3rd Rezound now and unfortunately it looks like I may be returning this one as well. Here are the issues I've had:

1st Rezound
  • Time would intermittently switch to the wrong time zone
  • GPS was very inaccurate

2nd Rezound
  • Time would intermittently switch to the wrong time zone
  • GPS was very inaccurate
  • Popping sounds when I received a text while listening to music via the headphone port

3rd Rezound
  • Over heating (I've currently got the phone plugged into my PC and it says it's charging, but the battery is slowly dropping. It got up to 124F and I wonder if the battery is toast now.)

I just got this 3rd one last night so I haven't been able to go for a hike to check the GPS. At least the time issue seems to be fixed and there was no popping while listening to headphones. I was really hoping this phone wouldn't have any issues but I think I'm going to have try a different phone. My wife should be getting a Droid RAZR MAXX today, so maybe I'll check that out.

I really really wanted to love this phone, and I am admittedly a bit of an HTC Fanboy (my Incredible was great), but this Rezound has really disappointed me. It sounds like many of you have had zero issues and I'm quite jealous.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
My GPS and Navigation have been stellar on mine. I think they keep sending you dud ones. Mine does get hot, it will do that if you use it when charging though. A lot of my phones have done that. Haven't had any time problems.

I have been running custom roms and have been rooted since day one though. So I am not sure how stock runs on my phone. And just so you know, if you like installing roms, rooting and modding, Motorola would be the last company you would want to buy a phone from.