Issues after app update

sziehr

Reaction score
I updated a couple of apps this afternoon - jrummy's overclock app, kindle, a bubble level app...and after a reboot my cpu is constantly pegged at 99% or so and it lags horribly. Also, with a 50% battery, I get a red light flashing when I dock or undock the phone. I am not running any roms, just the stock 2.3.20. I have uninstalled all the apps I updated and still no improvement. I have it powered off and docked at the moment. I even went into running services and killed any services that didn't seem necessary. Any ideas?

Last edited:
OP
S

sziehr

Reaction score
Seems to run normal with sd card remove, except the light for the soft keys and keyboard aren't lighting up, and it is dark in the room.

Last edited:
OP
S

sziehr

Reaction score
It's definitely the card. Evidently, if the card gets hosed, the cpu revs up to almost 100% trying to read it. Luckily I had another, I just wish I had backed up my files, especially my downloaded mp3s.

Taegost

Reaction score
It's definitely the card. Evidently, if the card gets hosed, the cpu revs up to almost 100% trying to read it. Luckily I had another, I just wish I had backed up my files, especially my downloaded mp3s.

You may still be able to plug it into a PC with a card reader and pull the data off it.

OP
S

sziehr

Reaction score
No luck. PC won't read it, Nikon D40 says card is damaged.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App