1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

issue with rstapps

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by past_due, Jul 18, 2010.

1. past_due

past_due New Member

I'm having a problem restoring what I backed up. I was able to backup all my data using bkapps -c and it backed everything up to a folder on my SD Card named SimplyStunning\apps when I was running Kangerade 4.0.7.

I did a wipe and installed 5.0.9 and now when I am trying to run rstapps -c I am getting "rstapps: not found".

I've installed bkapps again in SPRecovery and it still won't work. Sorry if this question has already been asked/solved, but i couldn't find any threads.
  2. Abadus

Abadus New Member

I believe rstapps only works with SS roms.
  3. past_due

past_due New Member

I thought you could use it with any ROM. When I was Running the version prior I was unable to use the bkapps and as soon as I upgraded to 4.0.7 that worked but not the rtsapps. Strange.
  4. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

rstapps is only part of my SS ROMS - bkapps is provided as an easy way to migrate from another ROM to mine ... that's why you are not seeing it.
  5. past_due

past_due New Member

Thanks chevyno1. I will use it when I install yours.