1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Issue with recovery

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by deef, Jun 9, 2010.

1. deef

deef New Member

I installed BBv0.1 and now my phone will not enter recovery mode. Everytime I try to restart my phone, the Motorola symbol appears, then goes away, then appears again and starts up like normal. I was wondering if anyone else had tried to enter recovery mode after installing the newest BB.

Note this happens if I try to enter recovery with Rom Manager and with the "power and x button" method
  2. breakingjessica

breakingjessica New Member

Flash Clockwork a few times from ROM manager. We've had to do that every time we install a new froyo ROM so far. Well, I don't know about everyone, but a lot of people. If it doesn't work, flash SPRecovery from ROM Manager, reboot, and then flash Clockwork again. It should stick then.
  3. deef

deef New Member

Thank you very much. Worked perfectly!
  4. breakingjessica

breakingjessica New Member

No problem!