1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Issue with MLB at bat 2010

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by Bobert51, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Bobert51

Bobert51 New Member

Hey Chevy, I've been running SS roms ever since AdamZ seemed to drop off the planet and I've loved every one so far however since 4.1 I've had a problem with my MLB at bat application dropping the audio stream every 10 minutes or so and giving me an "audio no longer available" error. I have no idea if this may be an problem with SS or with the app itself, but I know friends with stock droids haven't had similar problems. Any suggestions? Thanks!
  2. titans

titans Premium Member Premium Member

Make sure you have a strong 3g signal, or use wifi if you can.
  3. Bobert51

Bobert51 New Member

yeah, it's not a signal issue. I've tried it on wifi and 3g in multiple locations and have the same problem. Also on the older SS and SG roms it worked fine and would stream for hours at a time with no interruptions. Thanks for the tip anyway though.
  4. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

I would almost need a logcat to have any clue on where to look for a solution .. if you can supply me with one when it stops working, that would help a lot!
  5. Bobert51

Bobert51 New Member

run the app, wait till it stops playing then adb logcat and copy paste what comes up?
  6. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

That would do it, as long as you were there to run logcat when it failed - if you're 5 minutes late you might miss it
  7. lennyjaxn

lennyjaxn New Member

Hopefully logcat shows something helpful (I don't know what logcat is or how to use it--guess I should try to learn something new, eh?) but I just wanted to say this has been an issue using other Froyo ROMs (Bugless Beast and JRummy's Kangerade). I never had "Audio is no longer available" issues prior to trying Froyo ROMs. I've also not detected a pattern as far as the length of time between errors, but I can confirm that it happens (seemingly) equally often on both 3G and wi-fi.

EDIT: Just tried adb logcat and got adb: not found (Using SS 4.5)
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2010
  8. lennyjaxn

lennyjaxn New Member

Just a quick update: I don't know if it was something Chevy intentionally fixed, but I've been able to make it through entire games on 3G and wi-fi with SS4.6. This pleases me greatly.
  9. brochaos

brochaos New Member

Does this have anything to do with the stagefright Audio issue?