Issue with live wallpapers

cc16177

Reaction score
I have scanned a few of the five million pages attached to the "2.1 The easy way" thread (or whatever it's called) to see if anyone has mentioned this but I can't find much so I figured I would just ask.

I am currently running 2.1 and other than the occasional reboot everything is dandy. My only issue is that with the live wallpapers I cannot select the Nexus wallpaper or the "Polar clock".

When I select the nexus wallpaper it is just a blank white screen, and the Polar clock just puts the phone in permanent repeated F/C mode. (not fun)

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

HMJB

Reaction score
Yeah wait for the real 2.1 to come out ;P

Anyways, those roms aren't perfect and have quite an few bugs that you either have to live with until the real update or dump it.

Me personally I had fun playing around with the 2.1 roms for a bit but now I am back to stock and waiting on the official update.

Slothead

Reaction score
Yeah wait for the real 2.1 to come out ;P

Anyways, those roms aren't perfect and have quite an few bugs that you either have to live with until the real update or dump it.

Me personally I had fun playing around with the 2.1 roms for a bit but now I am back to stock and waiting on the official update.

And does anyone really (I mean REALLY) know when it is most likely expected?