issue with LexLite 4.1

event121

Reaction score
i cant get task switcher to do anything how is it supposed to work?

drewgaren.com

Instructions in the changelog. I turned on the ability to have little close boxes next to running apps only so I just long press search, choose perfect task switcher and slide through and touch to go to app or touch close box to end the running app.

Frankly, the phone seems to manage tasks pretty well on it's own with just a long press of the Home button to quickly jump around the last 8 apps (way more than I typically use at once).
well i guess mine just dont work....i set it up but it does nothing when i long press search or home

that's the issue I had. i also lost the green coin-like boot ani when i tried to factory reset. my home button didn't function at all either. the previous posts' steps corrected everything.

jdog94

Reaction score
drewgaren.com

Instructions in the changelog. I turned on the ability to have little close boxes next to running apps only so I just long press search, choose perfect task switcher and slide through and touch to go to app or touch close box to end the running app.

Frankly, the phone seems to manage tasks pretty well on it's own with just a long press of the Home button to quickly jump around the last 8 apps (way more than I typically use at once).
well i guess mine just dont work....i set it up but it does nothing when i long press search or home

that's the issue I had. i also lost the green coin-like boot ani when i tried to factory reset. my home button didn't function at all either. the previous posts' steps corrected everything.

i did the above and got the green coin back but never got home and long search function back......back on rubix now

plutonium0587

Reaction score
Actually, I'm an idiot. I am running ZapX, but still am having those problems so they may be related? I tried different video players too, but still didn't work.

OP
fishaholic

fishaholic

Reaction score
When I try to play a video online it shows me a square block that looks like a little logo and its blue. Like a plug in is not installed or something. Works fine on any other rom even stock GB

event121

Reaction score
Actually, I'm an idiot. I am running ZapX, but still am having those problems so they may be related? I tried different video players too, but still didn't work.

When I try to play a video online it shows me a square block that looks like a little logo and its blue. Like a plug in is not installed or something. Works fine on any other rom even stock GB

I'm running LexLite 4.1.

I opened YouTube app and played the first video - sound worked on external speaker.
I recorded a video with sound. After I pressed stop, I tapped the thumbnail - it said Media Gallery not installed. I backed out. Went to app drawer. Opened Gallery. Albums loaded and my video was there. I touched the video to play and it gave me two choices: Movie Player or Video Player
Video Player played the sound and video.
Movie Player did not.

OP
fishaholic

fishaholic

Reaction score
It will not play from online, like from websites in the browser.

event121

Reaction score
It will not play from online, like from websites in the browser.

do you have a site you are trying?
flash installed?

EDIT:
tried m.youtube.com
the video opens in the movie player app and not video player so i get video but no sound - bummer.
about to check out zombiestomped

Last edited: