Issue with keypad

crazyjoejoe

Reaction score
Hello,

When I am going to enter in my password for my voice mail I have an issue with the screen blinking. It only happens when I hit a number on the left side of the screen. It does not register the number (4) but will register the other numbers in my password. If I rotate the phone horizontally it will work no problem. Any ideas?

Reaction score
Does the screen blink fast or actually turn off and on? Mine turns on and off when I'm on the phone and have to use the keypad. Makes it difficult.

OP
C

crazyjoejoe

Reaction score
Does the screen blink fast or actually turn off and on? Mine turns on and off when I'm on the phone and have to use the keypad. Makes it difficult.

It blinks every time I try to hit the #4. If I rotate the phone it doesn't blink and I can enter in the numbers.

OP
C

crazyjoejoe

Reaction score
What do you mean by dead spot? Not responsive to anything?

MailboxHead

Reaction score
Yeah, after about a year or so my Incredible just stopped working anywhere in the upper right corner. It was about the size of the pad of my pointer finger and made it so that I could never clear updates or anything. Whenever I tried to play games or draw apps, etc, in that spot nothing would happen. Maybe something simliar is happening to your phone.