1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Issue with app drawer

Discussion in 'Steel Droid' started by BluStang05, Aug 6, 2011.

1. BluStang05

BluStang05 New Member

Hi all first time on this rom and it looks pretty nice good speed and lots of options. Last night being i could not sleep i decided to leave SS behind because i was starting to have some issues. So looking through my options I figured steel droid looked pretty promising. As of 2am once everything was loaded up it was working fine. I was going through all the setting menus and tweaking here and there and i did not notice anything wrong but today I have lost the ability to long press on apps in the app drawer. Anyone got a fix for that. In my sleepy state did I change a option i shouldn't have. This is also my first go with GO launcher

also one tiny thing i noticed is i am unable to have a gallery pic as my lock screen. I can have a solid color or default but if i try to select a picture the lock screen goes transparent and just shows the desktop background

thanks all
  2. BluStang05

BluStang05 New Member

also just noticed long press on the desktop does nothing
  3. BluStang05

BluStang05 New Member

NM i figured it out apparently with GO launcher you can lock the screens : doh!
  4. chevycam94

chevycam94 Steel Droid ROM Developer Developer

That's pretty cool. You asked your question, and answered it too! Lol. I was falling asleep at work today, so I know the feeling. :p

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
app drawer lock
app drawer settings steel droid 11
lock app drawer

lock app drawer android