Issue Maybe with BB v6.2

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by stevengaa, Jan 16, 2011.

1. stevengaa

stevengaa New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well I found an issue or maybe not.

Since upgrading to BB v6.2 all was good until I found an issue with default settings not staying stored anymore.

Example: When you have a contact in your list of contacts with more than one phone number you get a pop up screen asking for which one you would like to make the default number when placing a call. There are some apps that also do this such as Docklock, & Root Explorer, and may more.

Yet after selecting the default, the setting doesn't stay stored anymore. Where as with the old versions of BB there never seemed to be an issue.

Any thoughts to what might be going on?

2. digriz60

digriz60 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've had a similar problem launching movies from links. Even though I always set a default app, it has been prompting me to choose one each time I launch a video.

3. speakercode

speakercode Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've had this same thing, whether it be from choosing what app will launch a link from a twitter feed (i.e. browser or xScope?) and then I keep saying "make this the default" but my defaults seem to be reset at some point. I haven't been able to determine if it resets once a day or when it's rebooted or what. Glad I'm not the only one.