Issue....again

cesar357

Reaction score
Well I have an issue again. I just got the new Droid Razr Maxx 2 days ago. I noticed that all the pictures that I am downloading from my phone to Facebook are going into the "Mobile Uploads" folder only. I can't seem to post a picture in a specific folder. I had this issue when I had my Droid X a few months ago. Someone here helped and it started working perfectly. But now that I have this new phone the issue is again. I want to know if someone is having this problem. Is anyone uploading pics to a specific folder and not just the Mobile Uploads folder? How can I fix this? Help please.

Reaction score
thats a facebook problem not a phone problem

download speedy uploader lite from the market and you will be all set

OP
cesar357

cesar357

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Question. When you upload that program does it post all pictures from the phone to FB? Or just the pictures you decide to post? I don't want to share all my phones pictures. Just certain ones.

OP
cesar357

cesar357

Reaction score
I actually don't use a program to upload to FB. I just started using Instagram and it's the same thing. I can't choose a specific folder to send the pics. It automatically goes to a folder in FB called Instagram. When upload from my phones gallery directly to FB it goes directly to "Mobile Uploads". I have folders in my FB account that i like to keep organized. Like my sons football pictures in one folder etc etc...

OP
cesar357

cesar357

Reaction score
So it's definitely a FB issue? Man! OK well I guess I have no choice but to wait it out and see if they bring back that feature. I miss that feature.

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
There are options available to move the pictures to other albums
  • Using a a 3rd party application such as Black 4 Facebook
  • Using a PC/Mac
  • Using the phones browser (set to desktop mode)
If you need information on setting your browser to desktop mode please let me know which browser(s) you would like changed over.

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
MysticalDreams said:
There are options available to move the pictures to other albums

[*]Using a a 3rd party application such as Black 4 Facebook
[*]Using a PC/Mac
[*]Using the phones browser (set to desktop mode)
If you need information on setting your browser to desktop mode please let me know which browser(s) you would like changed over.

the tab on left of facebook mobile has "desktop version" near the very bottom when using a mobile browser..

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----