ISBN scanner with a twist?

themuttt

Reaction score
alright I need my Droid to OWN my wife's Tour here. She has several hundred books that she wants cataloged into her Tour but I cannot seem to find an ISBN scanner for a BB without paying tons of money for a separate scanning device. So is there an app for the Droid that will scan the ISBN off of most of her books AND be able to back it up to a .csv file so I can then import the info into her lowly Tour? :icon_ devil:

LordKastle

Reaction score
There are apps like ShopSavvy and Barcode scanner, amongst others that will scan and find the the product, but I have no clue about storing the barcode, as I rarely use ShopSavvy to begin with and have a relevant ignorance about similar programs.

ScoobyDoo27

Reaction score
Ha ha it sounds like me and my dad. We are always having competitions of whose phone is better...my Droid or his BB Tour.

But to answer your question I have no idea if there is an app that does that. That would be a nice app and I would like to know if there is one as well.

theascended

Reaction score
BarcodeScanner will capture the ISBN number then let you search google with it. You can then set up a google books account which will let you store the book information there (the google search will provide a link to add the book to your google books account).