Is Your Selfie Loaded?

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Man poses for selfie, accidentally shoots self
A 21-year-old Mexican man dies after a gun goes off as he reportedly posed for a selfie. Unfortunately, he's not the first to lose his life attempting snap a selfie while toting a gun.
by Chris Matyszczyk August 4, 2014 1:33 PM

In these modern times, everyone -- even presidents -- often takes selfies to post on Facebook or Instagram. Some people like to express their strength by posing for a selfie with a gun. Even police chiefs do it. But when put together, guns and selfies can have tragic consequences.

Oscar Otero Aguilar, 21, from Mexico City apparently wanted to pose for a selfie with a gun. As Mexico's Excelsior reported last week, Aguilar borrowed the gun and was said to have not known it was loaded. Local police suggested that he and his friends had been drinking, said the report.

The result was that the gun went off -- authorities said it was likely an accident -- and Aguilar died from his injuries.

Aguilar isn't even the first to have lost his life while attempting a gun-posing selfie.

Last year, Manuel Ortiz of Phoenix, Ariz., was shot dead as he and his sister posed for a Facebook selfie with a gun.

In that case, there were also reports of alcohol being a factor and suggestions that they didn't know the gun was loaded

I don't particularly like the way the video reports this news, but here it is for what it's worth...

PDT

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Nature's way of cleaning the gene pool.

popoyez

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iphone5
omg ! :oops: