Is Your Headphone Jack Annoying?

Lye

Reaction score
Mine like... doesn't go deep enough and so when it's plugged in it often come out a little stopping my music player. Is this a common problem with this phone or should I try to get a new one? My old phone really locked in when plugged in, My Incredible 2 seems like it is always on the verge of coming loose and I need to cradle it and yell at my friends not to touch it when playing music.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I was having that proble. Then I bought a better headphone: fixed.

warped1987

Reaction score
Just got my Dinc2 and first thing I noticed when I took it for a ride was that the headphone jack doesn't work. Half the sound on the right side wasn't coming out, and you have to twist it all around and get it to touch the right spots to work. So I gav eup and will never be listening to music in the car again, which is my life, lol

virginia4eva

Reaction score
Mine like... doesn't go deep enough and so when it's plugged in it often come out a little stopping my music player. Is this a common problem with this phone or should I try to get a new one? My old phone really locked in when plugged in, My Incredible 2 seems like it is always on the verge of coming loose and I need to cradle it and yell at my friends not to touch it when playing music.

Thats what SHE said......I couldn't resist:D

Card

Reaction score
Mine seems to work fine. I generally only use the headphone port to connect to the Aux cable to my car's stereo, but it plugs in fine and doesn't seem to come loose ever.

pjniez

Reaction score
The headphone jack on my Incredible 2 works fine.

But, my very first Motorola Droid had an issue with the headphone jack when I bought it brand new. I called VZW and got a replacement phone.

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums