Is your DATA loss as bad as it was on the Bionic?

jst4fun

Reaction score
Have had the Razr for 3 days now. After a factory reset I am still having DATA loss quite a bit. Only thing is with the Razr if seems to come right back on pretty quick. Where as the Bionic you had to go into Airplane mode and back out to reset it.
I was wondering if anyone else who came from the Bionic was having the same experience?
Also day 3 seems to be a better day for the battery, so maybe everyone was right! I sure was hoping they were. Day 1 I got a total of 8 hours on batter life with moderate use. That is with nothing on at all. No Wifi, No Bluetooth just some texting and a few email with a few phone calls.

Kimo91

Reaction score
For some reason I'm going through a similar issue. My 4G will drop for no reason and then come back after a minute or two. I even went to Verizon and got a new sim card thinking that was the issue. I'm stopping short of exchanging for a new Razr. Love the phone and I manually switched back to 3G and haven't seen data loss in the last 2 days now but when I switch back to 4G I see data loss

Sent from my Boeing approved Moto Droid Razr

Captmilk

Reaction score
Have had the Razr for 3 days now. After a factory reset I am still having DATA loss quite a bit. Only thing is with the Razr if seems to come right back on pretty quick. Where as the Bionic you had to go into Airplane mode and back out to reset it.
I was wondering if anyone else who came from the Bionic was having the same experience?
Also day 3 seems to be a better day for the battery, so maybe everyone was right! I sure was hoping they were. Day 1 I got a total of 8 hours on batter life with moderate use. That is with nothing on at all. No Wifi, No Bluetooth just some texting and a few email with a few phone calls.

Not sure if this has anything to do with anything. Try turning off all of your smart actions and see if you get back connection. My Razr didn't have any problems. Then i enabled a couple smart actions and it was like having the Bionic all over again. I disabled the actions and no more problems....worth a try.

Ansa82

Reaction score

Luckily I've had no issues with my razr. I went thru 2 bionics

Globed

Reaction score
The bionic update coming is going to fix connectivity issues. Another thing to is bionic an the razr were desgned for and with isc 4.0 in mind

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

SANhacker

Reaction score
What data loss ?
When I'm in range of known Wi-Fi networks, I shut off cell data and it works flawlessly.
When I'm out of range of those networks, I have a 4G signal. Only twice (that I've noticed) did it drop to 3G.
Never have I been without data.

haproot

Reaction score
Mine will do this randomly at work but doesn't seem to do it at home.

-via tapatalk

benz0

Reaction score
My old tbolt and charge does it as well, the bionic i had, did it every freakin minute!! the razr has done it a few times, but does come back on quicker than the bionic, which i had to toggle back and forth as mentioned.... hmmmm....

benz0

Reaction score
Not a deal breaker, and definitely not as bad the bionic, still love this phone!! :biggrin:

faust0230

Reaction score
My old tbolt and charge does it as well, the bionic i had, did it every freakin minute!! the razr has done it a few times, but does come back on quicker than the bionic, which i had to toggle back and forth as mentioned.... hmmmm....

Me and 5 different friends all have the bionic and have had 0 issues w data dropping....weird that I hear soo much about it....tried the rzr and that'd where problems began...I think im good w bionic personally it just works the way its supposed to for me

Cheers

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Globed

Reaction score
Its because of the updates software. The first couple batches had the original first version firmware ever since the last update i dont have an issue so

benz0

Reaction score
Np, didnt mean to offend any bionic owners, just my opinion and experiences with thw bionic.. ;)

Globed

Reaction score
Your fine man u didnt offend neone. :) still a moto phone haha