1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Is TuneWiki the best choice for Droid??

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by jjb, Dec 18, 2009.

1. jjb

jjb New Member

The one that came with the droid blows, I kinda like Wiki; but I'm alway open and respect tothe friendly peoples opinion in this forum....
  2. JaCelica2k

JaCelica2k New Member

Everyone had preferences. Personally I like both RockOn and MixZing Lite better than tune wiki. MixZing Lite is my favorite right now.
  3. JonKyu

JonKyu Beta Team

hmm I dunno, I think feature wise Tunewiki has some cool stuff but honestly their UI is really ugly to me. I installed it but my eyes just couldn't bare it and I ended up going back to the default player. Then I tried Mixzing, I like it a lot more. I used it for a while, but then realized I wasn't really using a lot of the features in it so I went back to the default player hahaha lol yeah...I know...
Search tags for this page
kinda tunewiki

mixzing vs tunewiki

musixmatch or tunewiki
musixmatch vs tune wiki

musixmatch vs tunewiki

musixmatch vs wiki
musixmatch vs wikitune
tune wiki vs musixmatch
tunewiki or musixmatch

tunewiki vs

tunewiki vs mixzing