is tmobile's galaxy nexus gonna be white?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Maybe I am looking too much into it but during the presentation thought i saw a white gnexus during tmobile presentation.

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
I hope not, the G-Nex would look like a sexy mofo in white.

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Black is beautiful baby!

"Say it out loud - I'm black and I'm proud" James Brown

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Nevermind I got a second and better look at the picture its not the gnexus.

Screen-Shot-2011-11-16-at-5.47.19-PM.png

MrKleen

Reaction score
Hard to say what color it will be. But I'm beginning to wonder if they will get theirs before we get ours.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
[h=2]White Samsung Galaxy Nexus Render is Pretty, Can We Have It Too?[/h] by: Kellex | posted 11.17.11 | News
If you are an avid DL comment peruser, then you may have stumbled upon this comment from a reader who suggests that a white version of the Galaxy Nexus will be out some time in February. I’d love to comment on whether or not that will happen, but truthfully, this is the first time I have ever heard it mentioned. To be clear, this is not a post about a white G-Nex rumor, it’s about something else. It is about a render of a white G-Nex that one of our readers was inspired to make after reading that particular comment.
Talk about a pretty phone and one that I wish was coming to stores in the next week at the same time as the version we have been seeing for the last month or so. Will we ever see something like this officially? They made a white Nexus S – it’s not out of the question.
What do you guys think? Would you be interested in a white version?

Hmm could it really be? I am now intrigued by white now.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
The white is just a render someone made.

randyking01

Reaction score
i think the phone would look pretty sweet in white.

is anything confirmed??

MrKleen

Reaction score
If you want a white Galaxy Nexus all you have to do is get a piece of fine sandpaper and sand away the finish off your entire phone to get to the white interior. Start at the top and work your way around the entire phone.

If later you decide you don't like the white just do the same and sand away all the white till you get back to the black base underneath the white finish.

You can only do this 3 or 4 times before you get to the really cool looking diamond plate finish underneath it all.

Please don't do this :)

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
i think the phone would look pretty sweet in white.

is anything confirmed??

Yes it's been confirmed for Tmobile I believe, but not Verizon yet. I think it will be available for all carriers who carry the Nexus.

white-galaxy-nexus.jpg

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
cool, nice to know 2 months later I was right about whai I though ;).