Is thunderbolt gonna have ics before we do

Ashikoman23

Reaction score
On Facebook HTC says the thunderbolt will have ics by end of August. If this happens before our ota I'll be a little more than disgruntled

OP
A

Ashikoman23

Reaction score
No doubt, best thing about my tbolt was the kickstand haha...I still miss that

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
My daughter got a tbolt in January. Tried to talk her into a Rezound. She stuck with her decision. About the only thing she does with it is text so she doesn't have any problems. But to address the issue at hand, the Bionic. Fist I hear that the Bionic will not get Jelly Bean. Now I hear that tbolt might go first with ICS. Cmon Moto! It's a pride thing. Get moving!

Deebo

Reaction score
Would it really even surprise you at this point if the TBolt did get ICS before the Bionic? What about Motorola's history of updating the Bionic leads to to believe that they're really concerned about it?

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Would it really even surprise you at this point if the TBolt did get ICS before the Bionic? What about Motorola's history of updating the Bionic leads to to believe that they're really concerned about it?

The fact that there have been 8 leaks perhaps? Moto feels it's done. We're waiting for VZW to get their butt in gear and sign off on it. Moto did an excellent job judging by the 238 leak.

Deebo

Reaction score
The fact that there have been 8 leaks perhaps? Moto feels it's done. We're waiting for VZW to get their butt in gear and sign off on it. Moto did an excellent job judging by the 238 leak.

I apologize. I misspoke. My beef is actually with Verizon and not Motorola.

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Agree, it's Verizon. 2 year contract is done in 3 months, thinking of going back to AT&T where the rest of my family is. Will take a good look at what is available. Surprised Motorola has not called BS on Verizon.

Sent from my butt-kick'n DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk2

hAHAha Halo

Reaction score
bluezdawg said:
Agree, it's Verizon. 2 year contract is done in 3 months, thinking of going back to AT&T where the rest of my family is. Will take a good look at what is available. Surprised Motorola has not called BS on Verizon.

Sent from my butt-kick'n DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk2

Actually, the 2 year contract is done within a week.. It's been more than a week since you've had your phone and there's a fault with it? We'll send you a used phone that someone traded in because it had an issue, too!