Is this thing on? Tap Tap

TatDroid

Reaction score
Very impressive! I'd love to get an "apples to apples" comparison to my Moto X. My X is pretty good with standby time (somewhere around 1.5% per hour), so it'll go 2 1/2 to 3 days on standby. But I use it - so it rarely actually goes longer than 1 day.

I'd love to see some "screen on" time posted with these results. It sounds like the MAXX is probably good for maybe 8-10 hours of screen time? That would be pretty impressive! (A typical day for my X is 16 hours total up time, with about 4 to 4.5 hours of screen on time)

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I thought I took one last night, but I guess not lol. This last one was about 4.5hrs. I have gotten over 6 before though

Sent from my Droid Maxx

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Here we go...

4aty6a7a.jpg

5yva8ehy.jpg

tyba7equ.jpg

a3e3y8em.jpg

Sent from my Droid Maxx

TatDroid

Reaction score
Very nice, jackiescivic. 38hrs uptime, 6.5hrs screen time, 14% remaining. I'll put that in the "impressive" category!

satsun

Reaction score
Maxx takes forever to charge

When I first got the phone it was charging to 100% pretty often, now at times I leave it plugged in when I hit about 20% at night 11pm and by 8pm in the morning at times i'm only up to 50% charge.... is there a setting or something i'm missing? how long does it take the rest of you to fully charge your phone?

Engine1sharK

Reaction score
I can't wait!!! My Droid Maxx should be here today and I am SO tired of my HTC Thunderbolt dying in 4 hours!!!

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
When I first got the phone it was charging to 100% pretty often, now at times I leave it plugged in when I hit about 20% at night 11pm and by 8pm in the morning at times i'm only up to 50% charge.... is there a setting or something i'm missing? how long does it take the rest of you to fully charge your phone?

Have you tried a different charger? My stock charger fills the phone from 0-100 in about 3-4 hours. The wireless one does the same in about 5 hours.

Somebody wanted to see some screen time stats? How about this?

e7e8eqe4.jpg

ypy8u3ap.jpg

Last edited: