Is this the right forum for my problem??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crispy

Reaction score
I've posted a few threads regarding sound issues I've been having, but have had no input. Am I the only one having this problem, or should I look to join another Droid forum??

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You're not going to get help if you just say I have sound issues with an attitude. You didn't even specify what kind of sound issue it is in this post.

OP
C

Crispy

Reaction score
Hey! Someone is out there!!! Yeah! Ok.. I'll copy/past my previous post.. hold on..

I bought my Droid the day it came out. It's worked perfect.. until now. I bought a few games from Gameloft, and soon after noticed the sound effects going in and out randomly.. I thought is was just the games, but then I noticed no sound on a utube video.

Is anyone having problems with their sound? Please let me know! Very frustrated!!

Chris

INSANENEIVIESIS

Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowrom.com
im thinking its a hardware issue. probably a defective speaker. if you have insurance get it replaced. if you dont i think verizon will still replace it because its hardware related.

OP
C

Crispy

Reaction score
Ugh.. no insurance (I don't think, anyway). I guess I'll go into the Verizon store where I bought it and see if they will work with me to get it fixed.

You have no idea, however, how frustrating it is to be playing a killer game like NOVA, or Sandstorm, or trying to watch a utube video and the sound goes silent almost immediately.. going CRAZY!!

Thank you "Insane"

Last edited:
OP
C

Crispy

Reaction score
Your right "Bomber".. So.. telling someone with a question they have an "attitude" probably isn't a good idea.

bomber889

Reaction score
It would be, if it wasn't correct. Your post did have "attitude".
You are welcome to join a different forum if you feel like you
do not have enough help here. No one is making you stay.
Also, did you use the search feature? Because it gets tedious answering
the same question many times.

OP
C

Crispy

Reaction score
Yes, I did use the search feature.. but no help there. So I googled "droid sound issues" or something like that, and found a few threads from different sources that have had the same problem as me... hence.. is this the best forum for people with Droid problems. Look.. I've been a member of this forum longer than all of.. well.. lets just say.. I just want to FIX MY DROID!!! Thanks "Bomb"

Last edited:

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Oh also.. "Titans".. Vince Young SUCKS!! and so do you.
Are you mad over the internet? You mad because you and your grumpy childish attitude didn't get an answer when you just say I have a sound problem? Grow up.

bomber889

Reaction score
Yes, I did use the search feature.. but no help there. So I googled "droid sound issues" or something like that, and found a few threads from different sources that have had the same problem as me... hence.. is this the best forum for people with Droid problems. Look.. I've been a member of this forum longer than all of.. well.. I'm just.. I just want to FIX MY DROID!!! Thanks "Bomb"

Yeah alright.
Have you tried playing music out of the speakers?
If there are sound problems with everything, you might
want to take it in and see what's up.

PetRiLJoe

Reaction score
First off, I cannot help you with your issue. But I do know why you are not getting instant replys from Droid experts. It's because I was asleep when you first posted! Just kidding.

Forums are a GREAT way to get help on anything you are having trouble with. Not just computers, but anything!
Unfortunately for you at that moment in time, this is not a chatroom or lobby. In a chatroom, everyone logged into Droidforums.net would see your message.

But go to the Forum link from the home page and scroll to the bottom until you see

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/online.php
Currently Active Users: 6935 (986 members and 5949 guests)

Holy crap!~~!!@@! good thing this isn't a chatroom, you would be scrolling up endlessly for miles in a chat trying to find help... or worse.. annoying everyone by repeating the same question three times in the chatroom while everyone else is asking other questions.

It is my thinking that leads me to believe that with proper categories and nice people, we can organize this information and help people. You could probably even use the search button if you're lucky and find the same issue and someone replying in that thread on how to fix it.

But... unfortunately with categories and subsections, a lot of these people will not see your new message. That does not mean you should post it in several different sections, it only means someone could not help you, or you posted it in the wrong section.

You seem to have posted this messages in the right section, so I'm guessing no one can help you. I do not know if this is the right forum for you, but you are always welcome to try other forums. If they can answer your question with satisfaction, I suppose that would be the forum for you. It can't hurt.

Anyway, sorry I couldn't really help you. I visit a lot of different types of forums and I almost Never have to post a thread in any one of them, usually someone else has already had my issue that I can relate to and I can begin research to finding the solution from there. I would research your issue if I had time, but I am currently having my own issues with BB Froyo and messaging.

If we don't have it, google does!

OP
C

Crispy

Reaction score
"Grumpy childish attitude".. Nice.. Look, this forum has helped me a lot in the past.. Long before any of you were members, but I'll just take my droid to the shop.. see what they can do for me..

PetRiLJoe

Reaction score
"Grumpy childish attitude".. Nice.. Look, this forum has helped me a lot in the past.. Long before any of you were members, but I'll just take my droid to the shop.. see what they can do for me..

I don't know you personally, and I have no attachment to this board only the members that are so wise and helpful to get me through the situations I put myself in. It does not bother me that you want to leave, but I hate to see members go.

With that said, consider that maybe long before these grumpy people, maybe even myself if you read my messages the wrong way, there weren't as many thousands of Droids being sold at awesome deals. There are lots of people that want to try new things with their fancy new phones and a lot more new people getting into this type of thing for the first time.

It seems here we have a personality conflict, it exists on every forum and I promise you it is unavoidable entirely. But we can at least try to make this forum as friendly as possible. Members thought you were being rude when in my opinion you were not being rude, and they posted replys that were not helpful yet may have still answered your question in this OP.

This is my first Android operating system but not my first PDA or other smartphone.

I hope you find help anyway, even if this didn't help.

I can guarantee that anything you ask the rescue squad will be nice, friendly, and *usually* even fix whatever problem you were having. You might try seeking their help specifically to avoid all the other replys.

Status
Not open for further replies.