Is this the next Droid Killer?

Donkey Hodie

Reaction score
Looks pretty cool to me. :D

cellphone.jpg

Is anybody else getting tired of the "Is this the next Droid killer?" threads? I mean really, there will be other new phones introduced. There will certainly even be a new phone introduced in the future that's got features that the Droid doesn't have. It happens. In the meantime, enjoy your Droid.

Edit: sorry about the link. Fixed.

Last edited:

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks pretty cool to me. :D

attachment.php

Is anybody else getting tired of the "Is this the next Droid killer?" threads? I mean really, there will be other new phones introduced. There will certainly even be a new phone introduced in the future that's got features that the Droid doesn't have. It happens. In the meantime, enjoy your Droid.

And exactly WHAT is it your talking about.. i think you forgot to add a photo or even a link to what your talking about.

Mojo

Reaction score
How can another Droid be a "Droid Killer"..... It is just another Droid in the Army of Droids sent to Kill the likes of iPhone, Blackberry, WM, and Palm... I'm just sayin!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
How can another Droid be a "Droid Killer"..... It is just another Droid in the Army of Droids sent to Kill the likes of iPhone, Blackberry, WM, and Palm... I'm just sayin!

This is probably the best post I have read today.:)

LordKastle

Reaction score
now you know what iPhone people have been dealing with for the past couple years.... every competitor a joke...well until that day in november when the invasion began.

OP
Donkey Hodie

Donkey Hodie

Reaction score
now you know what iPhone people have been dealing with for the past couple years.... every competitor a joke...well until that day in november when the invasion began.

Exactly, if I had a dollar for every "iPhone killer" that was announced in the last few years I could probably buy AT&T. Well, maybe not :D

LordKastle

Reaction score
here is another question..... whether it was "the" Droid, Passion, or Google phone why do some really care if "the google people" are using it? LOL.

Its what we call sheep's mentality. The media has succeeded since day one in using it.

boatman2220

Reaction score
I believe the Droid will continue to hold it's own for the next year or two with regular updates and rooting. :)