Is this the New EyeCon App from the Droid X?

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
In one of the new Droid X commercials just leaked by DL, we were introduced to a new multimedia app called EyeCon which sounded as if it could give you full control to every media device in your house. It also had us drooling. So what exactly is EyeCon?

We just received this EyeCon site from a reader which looks to be the exact software mentioned in that commercial spot. I recommend that you take a few minutes to browse through some of their video overviews and you’ll immediately see how amazing this app would be on a 4.3″ Droid X display.

You’ll also notice the “Android coming soon!” note in the top right
corner.

Update: The EyeconTroller app is actually available in the market right now. Grab it for free from this link. After that, head over to this link to register.

Is this the New EyeCon App from the Droid X? | Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

Last edited:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd love to see some feedback on this. Definitely got my interest. The demo video is so cheesy it's funny as well.

mossostdrauka

Reaction score
resurrecting an old thread

So I was super interested in this when it first got released.... but it was horrible. Well they revamp and re-released a few days ago. I have been testing it out and i have to say... i'm pretty impressed.

The old Eyecon manager system was pretty rough. this new setup using XBMC is great. I had to watch a few videos to get it set up right, but now that i do i can control the media on my laptop from my phone no problem.

now that i know the system works... im going to buy a nettop pc with hdmi out to hook to my plasma and TB networked hdd. I am EXCITED!

anyways check it out, watch the videos, try it out.

Eyecontec.com