is this getting added to RM

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by mikeew83, Nov 4, 2010.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. mikeew83

mikeew83 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have looked for it on there hadnt seen it would be wonderful to try it just curious if your planning onupdating rm...
  2. wricks

wricks Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Chevy could be doing an update to RM as I type. Just checked his section in RM and recieved an error to contact the developer. You can download 4.9 (maybe 4.91 by now) and install through RM if you can't wait.
  3. wricks

wricks Premium Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
  4. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5
    There appears to be an issue with RM - to test, I copied my OLD RM file (4.7) and it still fails to load in RM - so it's not on my end, and I can't get his attention to save my life.
  5. ClumsyNinja21

ClumsyNinja21 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +0
    Chevy, maybe u can make a sticky or something just posting your dl sites. Since rm is not up, it took some searching( not terrible tho) to find your kernels elsewhere.... :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  6. telex9471

telex9471 Member

Ratings:
    +0

The developer for RM is horrible! My friends (3 of them) and myself have emailed him for support so many times and he never responds to anyone. I wish I never bought his program but it helps noobs do everything in one click. I update my reviews with RM every now and then with a 1 star rating for horrible support. Now I am a SS user for life (Thanks Chevy dude) so all I need is this forum. It is nice to use RM for quick Kernel changes but ohh well. ...
  7. 666ogre666

666ogre666 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    So because someone has taken the time to make an amazing program which streamlines the download and installation of roms and gives it away for free when he doesn't respond to your emails you give him one star? I assume that means you could make a better one so let me know when your programs gonna be hitting the market.

8. ChevyNo1

ChevyNo1 Premium Member Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +5
    Not sure about the poster - but I have not had good experiences with the dev - on multiple occasions. Impression? That the dev thinks he is god. The ONLY reason I put it on RM was because some of you asked; had that not been the case, I never would have used it.

That being said - it IS a slick app!!
  9. 666ogre666

666ogre666 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    I just feel like everyone has something wrong with RM and for being the only app of its kind I think it does a pretty good job, that being said, Chevy, your rom kicks ass, I'm pretty sure this is the fastest my phone has ever run. And I thought the D1 was obsolete haha

10. telex9471

telex9471 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    No actually I have the donate version if you have to know! I'm not a free loader like you 666 I donate when people make good apps for the droid. And when I donate to a developer I expect support! I know the Dev is one person and I accept even waiting a week for a response but no reply is rude!
  11. 666ogre666

666ogre666 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Yea I have the premium version as well and I appreciate it and all my point was is that you were badmouthing the creator of the app and the app and decided to give it one star all because he didnt get back to you. If you use the app enough to buy the premium then it has to be worth more then just one star to you. But I really dont care, this escalated to much, say what you will.