Is this an X2?

qoncept

Reaction score
I just bought a "Droid X 2" on ebay. The device model says DROIDX, Verizon's info says it's a Droid X and it has a physical camera button. The only thing that makes me think it MIGHT be an X2 is the UI is different than the Droid X I replaced with a Thunderbolt a few months ago. Any chance this thing IS an X2?

oakvad

Reaction score
I just bought a "Droid X 2" on ebay. The device model says DROIDX, Verizon's info says it's a Droid X and it has a physical camera button. The only thing that makes me think it MIGHT be an X2 is the UI is different than the Droid X I replaced with a Thunderbolt a few months ago. Any chance this thing IS an X2?

If there is a camera button its def x1. Keep it there is no difference between the two

OP
Q

qoncept

Reaction score
I paid $375. It has a Droid X2 battery cover on it but apparently it's wrong. I'll work with the guy, I specifically chose the guy with 440 feedback, 100% so I'm not worried.

JaeJae

Reaction score

If there is a camera button its def x1. Keep it there is no difference between the two

No difference? Am I missing something? X2 is has a dual core Tegra 2 processor. Send it back if the price was not in line with an X or you really wanted the X2. Ebay has rules against sellers advertising this way. Descriptions like "Droid X not X2" get views from people looking specifically for an X2, but "Droid X 2" is truly deceptive. Ask the seller to eat the entire cost of this deal, or give him/her negative feedback!

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

kparks

Reaction score

No difference? Am I missing something? X2 is has a dual core Tegra 2 processor. Send it back if the price was not in line with an X or you really wanted the X2. Ebay has rules against sellers advertising this way. Descriptions like "Droid X not X2" get views from people looking specifically for an X2, but "Droid X 2" is truly deceptive. Ask the seller to eat the entire cost of this deal, or give him/her negative feedback!

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums
Lol the guy played u for a fool id send it back bro don't forget the screen res.. and is have the seller pay to ship it back..

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

barski

Reaction score
Like everyone else has said, You have a Droid X not a Droid X2. The Droid X2 doesn't have a camera button and it has a darker color to it. Check the back cover, since it says droid x2 on it, it should be a darker color as compared to the phone.

I'm an avid ebay user and you will get your money back, the easy way or the hard way.

Reaction score
Blatant eBay Fraud. Guy is trying to trick you with a different battery cover. Surprised it even has a good ESN#

lemodular

Reaction score
Hope you get some money as well if you decide to keep it because the DX is going for less than $200 nowadays.