Is there such an app as this?

CKyle22

Reaction score
I want to be able to take a picture of a piece of paper and have a .jpg or a .pdf of if. Tons of these exist for the iPhone, and I know there's some for Android too but I totally forgot the names of any of them.

phone

Reaction score
Scan2pdf is the one I use, look for it in Market. There are others there as well.

OP
C

CKyle22

Reaction score
Fantastic! How about a multitouch keyboard app? Does that exist?

OP
C

CKyle22

Reaction score
^ I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but I have looked all over the place for a multitouch virtual keyboard app and couldn't find one... so is there one?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
^ I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but I have looked all over the place for a multitouch virtual keyboard app and couldn't find one... so is there one?

not that i know of yet.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
There's no multi-touch keyboard app. While there is Dolphin Browser (with multi-touch) for web browsing, and PhoneMyPC (multi-touch) for remote PC interaction, and a few other apps (PicSay, Multi-Touch Image Gallery by same developers as PhoneMyPC), the use of this function on the native browser/device has not been enabled.
Most likely due to fear of Apple and their attempt to bully the multi-touch functionfrom US based smartphones (Ashton Kutcher has been pushing this feature in his camera commercials forever, but it's not a smartphone :)) while the Milestone ,Droid's European twin, has multi-touch.

Vitticeps

Reaction score
Give it some time and I'm sure we'll have a multitouch rom now that the Droid's been rooted.