Is there one verified working theme for Liberty-GB version. 05?

J32P

Reaction score
Hi, I love Liberty but I don't love the yellow default theme. Is there anyone running a better theme on version .05?

I need a better theme, please! Hopefully with some blue but at the very least not yellow!

TIA

reuuin88

Reaction score
Yeah I'm goin stir crazy over themes atm too, but you gotta realize when they update to another system version they have to do a ton of work to get it ported over to work on that. So give em time.

BuddhaDroidX

Reaction score
Hi, I love Liberty but I don't love the yellow default theme. Is there anyone running a better theme on version .05?

I need a better theme, please! Hopefully with some blue but at the very least not yellow!

TIA

Not terribly fond of the yellow on black myself and had truly hope that the team would have kept the blue statbar but perhaps a future option in the customizer:) Simple quik fix for me is to just choose to hide the statbar with the settings in ADW Launcher...also gives you a lil more room to play with on your screen for goodies and if you just absolutely have to kno how many signal bars you hav swipe down on your screen and presto magico the statbar appears...swipe and poof its gone again!:) it really quite fun actually:-D I use a Minimalist Text app clock and a Circle widget for battery status btw so important info is scene at a glance...As far as themes go tho I would imagine that Mobile_Sensei is hard at work at this very moment chiseling out his first theme-actic offering and will unveil it within hours:)
THANKS TEAM LIBERTY FOR THE MOST AWESOME BUILD YET ON THIS FINE ROM!! V0.5 Simply ROCKS!

Sent from my Bada@@ Liberated GB v0.5 DX

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com

cowboydroid

Reaction score
I just wish there was a stock GB theme. Everything else I've seen so far is just hideous. Green and Black ftw.