Is there not one ROM out there?

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I cant even find a link to the UD Extreme ROM

I can't believe that no one has mentioned UD Extreme roms. I tried all of the roms that the op has listed before trying UD Extreme 4.0. I haven't switched since then and UD is currently on 7.0 and it just gets exponentially better. Second place would have to be BB 4.0 and it would rpobably be a distant second.

I run UD 7.0. It has 4 built in launchers (including ADW and Launcher Pro) and I currently run ADW. I use chevyno1's 1ghzLV kernel. Redraw is almost non existent (occasional 1-2 second redraw after running a memory intensive task). The rom has a ton of features and the kernel is a perfect balance of speed and battery life. UD plus ADW plus ChevyNo1 is the fastest, snappiest, most responsive combination I have yet to find.

Then again, everyone's phone is different and esults may vary, but ask anyone that uses UD Extreme roms and they will most likely tell you that their daily rom flashing has ended and they are completely satisfied.

Just my two cents though.
P.S. My Quadrant score averages in the 1300's

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

jbrock98

Reaction score
The ultimate droid roms on rom manager are old, like 2 or 3 months lol koush shouldn't even have a UD section on RM b/c it gives noobs the wrong perception of UD (y would he keep versions that old on there is a ? 4 him) but go to the actual blackdroidmod site to get newest and greatest rom lol
Sent from my SIMPLY STUNNING Droid using Tapatalk

LOL
so, are you talking up UD and sending from your SS ROM?

:D

Haha Read my first post....chevy and UD are my two favorite roms with UD being my "home rom"

Sent from EITHER my SIMPLY STUNNING or ULTIMATE Droid using Tapatalk

jbrock98

Reaction score
I cant even find a link to the UD Extreme ROM

There's no links on this forum for ultimate droid...google blackdroidmod it'll be the link with .com connected to blackdroidmod....also in the android roms section on DF there is an ultimate droid support section

Sent from my SIMPLY STUNNING Droid using Tapatalk