Is there anything like the Galaxy VR for Moto Z?

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Is there anything like the Galaxy VR for Moto Z? I'd like to use my Z Force for VR or Watch Movies in a Headset.

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
There are certainly "universal" VR headsets that should work with the Z Force, but I have no experience with them.
Amazon has a number of them.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
What about Google Cardboard? It's pretty plain and generic, can be used with many phones.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Ardeleon09

Reaction score
Most of the generic ones are based off Google cardboard just fancier build with plastic etc. Just make sure if you get one that it has the same magnetic slider like the Google cardboard.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OP
hammerhead13

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
I have the Star Wars Cardboard that VZW & Google was Giving Away I will have to try. I want to be able to use this for Netflix, Crunchyroll and VLC.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I have the Star Wars Cardboard that VZW & Google was Giving Away I will have to try. I want to be able to use this for Netflix, Crunchyroll and VLC.
That's the one I have also. It's hard to beat the price.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
I got the starwars cardboard and the $15 walmart vr. Both work fine. Walmart VR headset has no button like the cardboard so something are hard to use. The Queen VR experience is worth a view. I was also able to save some of my cardboard camera photos from my old G3 before it died and they worked great to my surprise with sound and everything. Problems was back a version or two there was no share option. I had to manually copy the photos out, which I did to Google photos and put them back in the correct folder on the Z Force.