Is there any roms for the n64 emulator?

JohnnyS101

Reaction score
I used famous rom sites such as doperoms but they will not download. Why is this? And is there a site that I can download n64 games from?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

das7771

Reaction score
I used famous rom sites such as doperoms but they will not download. Why is this? And is there a site that I can download n64 games from?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

This section is not for that kinda roms. It's also illegal to download roms of games in which you do not own. Try google it will help you. Most forums do not allow such questions to begin with. Not sure this is forum is one of those.

Last edited:

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I doubt its even an issue since the N64 games haven't been made for 10 years.

OP, I usually have to download them from a computer and transfer them to my phone.

LGX v2.4

pyro6128

Reaction score
you can just download them directly to from phone. Thats what i've been doing. CoolRoms has a ton

But yea, you're asking for games, this section is for Read Only Memory, a developer made/influenced software for our devices

whezzel

Reaction score
theres an app on the market called rom grabber that allows u to doenload the roms straight to ur phone without using the browser. it lets u download roms for all the different emulators

Silvernirvash

Reaction score
screw sending this thread to the app section he's not even saying he's using a Droid n64 emulator app. So Wtf does this have to do with Droid phones in the first place.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums