Is there Any Other Way to Answer the Motorola Droid?

choppy

Reaction score
Sometimes when I'm eating and my phone rings and I have grease on my hands and can't slide the answer. Is there any other way to answer the phone or is there something coming?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sometimes when I'm eating and my phone rings and I have grease on my hands and can't slide the answer. Is there any other way to answer the phone or is there something coming?

Second time today I've seen this question. My answer was have a bluetooth in your ear, preferably a Blue Ant Q1. The other answer someone else gave which made more sense was to have a napkin near by.:)

No, don't know of anything new coming but anything is possible I suppose.

M

Matth3w

No, it sucks. One of the big flaws of the phone is the fact that you have to swipe to answer a call imo.

And I would never be caught dead walking around with a BT in my ear at all times.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
No, it sucks. One of the big flaws of the phone is the fact that you have to swipe to answer a call imo.

And I would never be caught dead walking around with a BT in my ear at all times.

OK....How strongly do you feel about napkins?:icon_ banana:

M

Matth3w

Well obviously having a napkin there is the smart thing to do...but just in general it's a pain in the ass.

Digon

Reaction score

Use your knuckles from your middle finger.:closed_2:

Digon

Reaction score

There is a guys a t work that constantly has it on!! sometimes you don't know if he is talking to you or someone on the phone.

JUST SAY NO TO CONSTANT BT EARPIECE ON!! HAHAH

M

Matth3w

Honestly people that walk around with BT in their ear when they go out in public (and aren't using it)...to Target...to restaurants...to work...as a fashion statement....just for strolls in the park...look like complete ****ing retards.

tehpriest

Reaction score
Perhaps there is an App opportunity here say to program the volume key up answer down decline?

(if this is made can I have a free one for the idea please) :)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Honestly people that walk around with BT in their ear when they go out in public (and aren't using it)...to Target...to restaurants...to work...as a fashion statement....just for strolls in the park...look like complete ****ing retards.

Thanks a lot pal. I wear mine when I'm out because of safety when I'm driving. I don't want to take it out when I go in a store because I'll forget to put it back in.

Anyway, all the cool people on TV shows where one now.

xxwabbit

Reaction score
It would be nice to be able to just tap the screen..but that means pocket calls? I do hate the slide thingy too for answering a call.

M

Matth3w

Thanks a lot pal. I wear mine when I'm out because of safety when I'm driving. I don't want to take it out when I go in a store because I'll forget to put it back in.

You're a nice guy but I guarantee you look pretty ridiculous walking around with it blinking in your ear in the stores.

Sorry if I offended you. But would you wear short cut off jean shorts, a fanny pack, a mullet, a tie dye tshirt, or a mesh belly shirt? Of course not, because that looks ridiculous too. Wearing a bluetooth set all over creation looks just as bad.

M

Matth3w

The 4 Golden Rules of Bluetooth Etiquette | DVICE

2) Don't wear your Bluetooth headset when you're not using it

We've all seen this phenomenon in action: Either it's power lunchers who want us to think someone powerful may need them at any moment, or wannabe Secret Service agents who believe that if they wear their headsets at swanky parties, girls might mistake them for international spies. If you love the way your Bluetooth headset makes you feel (important), and you dig the way it makes you look (hip), you need a reality check. You are, in fact, insignificant and look like a dork. Do us all a favor — take it off and stuff it in your pocket. And for the love of God, please don't say, "Resistance is futile."

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

You're a nice guy but I guarantee you look pretty ridiculous walking around with it blinking in your ear in the stores.

Sorry if I offended you. But would you wear short cut off jean shorts, a fanny pack, a mullet, a tie dye tshirt, or a mesh belly shirt? Of course not, because that looks ridiculous too. Wearing a bluetooth set all over creation looks just as bad.

You got me ROFLMAO, really. Because I would wear a tie dye tshirt. Mullet, no but I like long hair.

Really Matt, it's fine if you think that, doesn't bother me at all. I think that if people think I look stupid with my bluetooth in my ear, I could care less.

I do admit that when I'm talking on it and people give you that "He's crazy" look that's a bit disturbing. But the same thing applies. It's a free country, I'll wear what I want. Thanks for keeping it free too.