is there an official ics update

ted1

Reaction score
Is there an update coming for ics and if so can i get it while running the .215 leak? Just wondering if anyone knows thanks in advance for any replies.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
We won't know until the update gets here and we see what version it is. The "official" ICS update could be nothing more than the .215 leak we already have, going to have to see what they come out with.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Is there an update coming for ics and if so can i get it while running the .215 leak? Just wondering if anyone knows thanks in advance for any replies.

I agree with Sydman. But, here is a suggestion...and it is only my opinion and my way of "doing things", so don't take it as the gospel. If I were running .215 I would restore back to .211 and then take the OTA update from Verizon/Moto, even if the system version remained .215. It probably doesn't make a difference, but I always like to make sure that I start with the official, OTA update when they occur. Again...this is just me.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
jpcalhoun said:
I agree with Sydman. But, here is a suggestion...and it is only my opinion and my way of "doing things", so don't take it as the gospel. If I were running .215 I would restore back to .211 and then take the OTA update from Verizon/Moto, even if the system version remained .215. It probably doesn't make a difference, but I always like to make sure that I start with the official, OTA update when they occur. Again...this is just me.

Oh heck yeah I would do the same thing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX.

OP
ted1

ted1

Reaction score
Thanks guys i just have to figure out how to get back to .211