Is there an APP???????????????????????????????

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i want an app that will record my phone calls. my voice and the callers voice.
i had a app on my treo called call record http://mytreo.net/downloads/callrec,913.html that worked great!!!

also is there an app that makes the callers avatart picture bigger?

I hear that Google Voice can record incoming, but not outgoing calls. I don't use GV myself, so wouldn't know for sure.

Here are the instructions on how to record with Google Voice.
Calls : Recording phone calls - Google Voice Help

Hope that helps!

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
It does bear noting that recording a phone conversation without notifying all parties involved is illegal. And it's not a minor issue if any such conversation ends up in litigation (civil or criminal).

AKValle26

Reaction score
It does bear noting that recording a phone conversation without notifying all parties involved is illegal. And it's not a minor issue if any such conversation ends up in litigation (civil or criminal).

It depends on the state. I know in mine, Georgia, it's legal as long as one party is aware

D Roid

Reaction score
Voice Recorder by Mamoru Tokashiki will do it. The application is free, but if you contribute a dollar you get the capabilities to record a call.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes, Check local state laws, almost all require at least one side if not both knowing.

Actually it's the other way around, most only require one party to know. Only about 10-15 require both parties to be informed. Unfortunately florida where i live, requires both parties to be informed. But i will agree that you need to follow the state laws or you can get into some trouble.

OP
G

GOON

Reaction score
Voice Recorder by Mamoru Tokashiki will do it. The application is free, but if you contribute a dollar you get the capabilities to record a call.
thanks ill check that out

btw i dont care about "laws"

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score

It depends on the state. I know in mine, Georgia, it's legal as long as one party is aware

Sorry, you're correct. Of course Georgia isn't exactly known as a hotbed of civil libertarians. :) Sorry.

Serialkilla

Reaction score
There's also an app called BluffMyCall - records, changes voice, goes straight to voicemail, and you can set any number you want to show in the other parties caller id...You have to buy credits, but it's worth every penny. As always, just my opinion.