Is there an app for that? If not, ask!

Droider

Reaction score
I want that stupid beer Drinking app the iPhone has (iBeer) because my idiot friend keeps saying his phone is better because of it (obviously joking), but if I had it.. it would shut him up. lol...Plus its one of the iPhones most popular apps.

Even if they were to port it, maybe we would still never have an app called "iBeer". Perhaps they would drop the "i" and replace it with an "a" for Android.

iBeer --> aBeer ?

OP
J

josh

Reaction score
It doesn't look like the TripIt app is quite working yet. I am not able to log in and based on the feedback in the Market I am not alone.

UPDATE:

I took the following steps as advised by a TripIt rep and was able to get connected:

1. Quit TripIt if it's running by hitting the back button until it's closed
  2. Launch the Web Browser, click Menu and select More, then Settings
  3. Clear Cache
  4. Clear History
  5. Clear All Cookie Data
  6. Reset to Default
  7. Repeatedly press the Back button until the browser is entirely closed
  8. Launch TripIt and try again

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'd like to second (and emphasize) the comment about email developers if you have suggestions for their app(s).

We founded SoftwareForMe.com on exactly that idea. We pick the ideas to build, then release early software and let customers decide what features it will have, how it will work.

Also, participate in the "App Idea" threads that many forums have; we--and many other--development shops troll them regularly.

SoftwareForMe.com
Makers of PhoneMyPC