IS there a "whats for dinner app" ???

tdog7879

Reaction score
Im looking for app where i can put in my regular dinner meals that i have and let the app to decide what to have??? I have search the market and all i can find is gps apps that find you local places to eat........ thanks for any help

coolkidd

Reaction score
Im looking for app where i can put in my regular dinner meals that i have and let the app to decide what to have??? I have search the market and all i can find is gps apps that find you local places to eat........ thanks for any help

There is actually an app for this....

I created a widget called "Call Wife" and put it on my Droid :)

R

racklefratz

Im looking for app where i can put in my regular dinner meals that i have and let the app to decide what to have?

Your request is unclear. What are your "regular dinner meals"? Who is supposed to understand what you consider "regular meals"? Secondly, even if there were such an "app" that allowed you to enter your "regular meals", are you actually interested in having a computer decide what appeals to you at any particular time? :confused:

OP
tdog7879

tdog7879

Reaction score

There is actually an app for this....

man....she cant decide either thats why im looking for this type of app

OP
tdog7879

tdog7879

Reaction score
Im looking for app where i can put in my regular dinner meals that i have and let the app to decide what to have?

Your request is unclear. What are your "regular dinner meals"? Who is supposed to understand what you consider "regular meals"? Secondly, even if there were such an "app" that allowed you to enter your "regular meals", are you actually interested in having a computer decide what appeals to you at any particular time? :confused:
like your regular weekly dinner meals or just input your dinner that you have on a regular basis and then ....i dont no ..shake the phone ,spin the wheel ...whatever just was looking for a helpful,fun app for this.

Another_Dude

Reaction score
I use a combination of two apps for this.

- Our Groceries

in combination with

- Call Wife

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Your request is unclear. What are your "regular dinner meals"? Who is supposed to understand what you consider "regular meals"?
Seems pretty clear to me. Why would anyone need to know what a particular user's preferences are? All the app needs to do is take X entries and then randomly select one. User can type in whatever for each entry.

Secondly, even if there were such an "app" that allowed you to enter your "regular meals", are you actually interested in having a computer decide what appeals to you at any particular time? :confused:
Yup. Guess you've never used the Urban Spoon mobile app or something similar? Lucky for you you're so decisive.

Like tdog7879 that's quite often the source (or at least a contributing factor) of the indecision to begin with.

Last edited:
OP
tdog7879

tdog7879

Reaction score
Thanks for backing me up on this^^^ so is there an app out for this?

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agreed

I happen to agree :). I would like to push a button and have some suggestions at least :). How many times after a long day do I want to go directly home, but have to stop at the store and get dinner :mad:. There I walk around for 30 minutes with no ideas :icon_ devil:. I don't have a wife and i'm a single father. So go figure out how this can be very frustrating for me :mad:. I think this is a good idea for an app for my :motdroidvert:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I used to use "Wife" when that didn't work well, I got "Wife2"......Much better since it's a slimmer and more enhanced version.....

Troy

Reaction score
On Sunday night, take 10 minutes and a piece of paper and your wife, sit down and make a menu for the week. Try allrecipes.com for ideas also.

OP
tdog7879

tdog7879

Reaction score
Why take the time to do that when I have this sweet ass phone. ..I'm sure someone can make this app
Have you ever came home from work and ask your wife what's for dinner or hay kids what do u guys want for dinner and they say. ...I DONT NO WHAT DO YOU WANT?

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Where app does have a random restaurant locater, based on your location. It either does it for you, or you spin a wheel.