Is there a website where you can browse the app marketplace from your PC?

cb3FSU

Reaction score
My Droid is in the mail and Id like to go through all of the available apps and see writeups and ratings, but I cant seem to find any site that has them all to look through.

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

FYI, this just shows the popular apps.

Quote from that site:

"Check out our site for some of the more popular applications and games available in Android Market. For a comprehensive, up-to-date list of the thousands of titles that are available, you will need to view Android Market on a handset."

Big Lou

Reaction score
Yeah, definitely use Androlib. They also contain QR codes you can scan (with a barcode scanning app) that take you directly to the download on your phone.

tim4717

Reaction score
I had to reset my droid and lost the one app that I like the most. Can't remember the name of it. I had like an alternative market place search that alowed me to see the top apps in the past 24 hours and stuff like that. Anyone know the name of it or something similar? Thanx

SGTiger

Reaction score
I had to reset my droid and lost the one app that I like the most. Can't remember the name of it. I had like an alternative market place search that alowed me to see the top apps in the past 24 hours and stuff like that. Anyone know the name of it or something similar? Thanx

You may be referring to appbrain?

hamitup

Reaction score
the best one is www.appbrain.com. you download appbrain app from the market plus Fast web installer. Then you sign into appbrain on your computer which is your google account. once you do that you start you appbrain app and sync (must sign in though appbrain app too). Then you start your fast web installer. (this lets appbrain on web know your connected). after that all you have to do is go to the website and find a app you like and you can install it right from your computer. One thing though..it has problems with custom roms. It will say that you need to start fast web installer. With stock rom it automatically installs the app. Check out the vidi and more info..this is neat. link below.

AppBrain Allows PC to Phone App Installs - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog