1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Is there a way to save camera pix to custom folders?

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by Dante2011, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Dante2011

Dante2011 New Member

I am looking for a way to get the camera to save images to custom folders as I take the pix. So if I go on vacation I can create a folder marked "hawaii" then all of my pics will be save directly there. Later I can switch to another folder. I plan to use this mostly for work and have jobsite names. It would be nice to create a folder on the fly, take several pix then transfer off the phone later.

Yes, I know I can do this after the fact, but it is more annoying to do it that way.
  2. Dante2011

Dante2011 New Member

No ideas on this huh? I do have one idea. When I go on vacation I can just swap the sd card and save pix to that. might work ok
  3. mcatdtDroid

mcatdtDroid New Member

Geolocation tags..... create for "jobsite 1" "jobsite 2", etc. Should go to specific folders

sent from my Droid Bionic 3 using a flux capacitor and tapatalk, while driving 88 mph.... thanks Doc, for making texting and driving so easy.
Search tags for this page
android camera custom folder
android camera gallery with custom folder

android camera save location

android camera video save location
android save picture to separate folder
android take custom camera image save
camera that can save custom location android
droid x camera save location
how to make the photo save in specified folder for android c
how to save images from camera in android to specific folder
how to save pics in another folder on android