Is there a way to go back to 2.0.1?? can't find the "update.zip" file on my sdcard.

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by heinekenpimp, Apr 22, 2010.

1. heinekenpimp

heinekenpimp New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    HELP!! I am a damn newbie to this droid business, so it hurts me to say that when i saw "update" on my screen i said ...yeah sure why not. but i was kind of duped into it because i saw a "rooted" droid with 2.1 and their features were great. Live Wallpapers, 5 screens, multitouch, i was like damn 5 SCREENS. i have to have it. but of course that was the unofficial. i now have the official and would love to go back so i can get this version with the 5 screens. any ideas as to where i can find on my sdcard if i have the "update.zip" or whatever file? or any other dls or market apps i can get so i can install 5 screens/live wallpapers/3d menu/multitouch and all that good stuff...? I'd love to downgrade back to 2.0.1. And also would this wipe my messages, pics, music, videos and all that or no? Any help would be great or just send me an email. thanks
    Droid member since 12/09
    HP-:icon_ banana::blackdroid:

2. shamus

shamus Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Live wallpapers and multitouch came with 2.1 so you should already be covered there.
    As for the additional screens search for Helix in the market.

3. INSANENEIVIESIS

INSANENEIVIESIS Active Member Developer

Ratings:
    +0
Search tags for this page

can't find update zip file android

droid 2.0.1 update zip

update zip file 2.0.1 droid