Is there a way to get the Razr to vibrate more like an iPhone?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
On my dumb phones it wasn't as big a deal. Luckily with the smartphones, I was able to get a new one when my X bricked itself out of the box installing Froyo.

Although my moms Ally has been ridiculous. Dropped many times, went in the toilet, dropped in the sink and more and it still keeps on rolling.

X

OP
lovemyram4x4

lovemyram4x4

Reaction score
Bad phone #3 ended up not only having a bad speaker connection but it has worthless data radio like phone #1 (according to VZN not only is there no outages my area but in my entire state).

Sprint was a lot better with warranty replacements, at least the 1 time I needed it, they gave my a NIB phone, including the box & accessories.

Xfactorx316

Reaction score
No kidding! I'm on my 3rd. My first one I got on opening day in November. The speakers cut out about a month or so later. A couple of months ago, #2 had a problem with the battery and it got hot to even touch it. Knock on wood, #3 is all good.

In fact, I don't think I've ever kept the original of any of my smartphones because of hardware problems. My family, also all Droid users, think there's a curse on me. ;)

There definitely needs to be some better work done on these refurbished phones. My first DX worked great for 5 months or so. It started to get hot so I went to the store. After that they replaced my phone 5x with refurbs (all had different problems), finally they allowed me to have an early upgrade. So I went through 4 phones in the second 5 months of that year. Knock on wood - I've had 0 issues from my Razr! I hope you get everything worked out on yours!