1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Is there a way to get all games and apps for free like on the iphone(hacked)

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by fbullet89, Dec 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fbullet89

fbullet89 New Member

My phone personally isn't rooted, im still deciding whether or not to root. But my buddy who has a hacked iphone is looking to trade for a rooted droid x and was wondering if there is an app like his that gets all games and apps for free, or if wifi teather is all you can really and I am curious myself

Any information greatly appreciated

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  2. gunz.jones

gunz.jones New Member

Free apps are free. Paid apps are paid. Warez and hacking of native/paid apps to make them free is against forum policy.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App
  3. DF Smod

DF Smod New Member

We don't do that in this community - since this is your first post and you were unaware then it is alright but any further discussion on this subject will result in an automatic banning from Droid Forums -

In the Android community when a Developer works hard to put out an application, they get paid...plain and simple
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

how to get free apps on rooted android

is there a way to get free android games