Is there a way to de-register my device?

Heeb.McKraut

Reaction score
Two weeks ago I upgraded from a DROID2 to a DROID4. O_O WOW? But I'm not here to talk about the phone; I'd like to know how I can remove my D2 from my Google account? I've removed devices from iTunes in the past and removed my D2 from my Amazon account, but the only option available to me on Google is to hide my D2.

jmonroe0914

Reaction score
Two weeks ago I upgraded from a DROID2 to a DROID4. O_O WOW? But I'm not here to talk about the phone; I'd like to know how I can remove my D2 from my Google account? I've removed devices from iTunes in the past and removed my D2 from my Amazon account, but the only option available to me on Google is to hide my D2.

Have you tried signing into Google Dashboard and scrolling down to wear all your synced devices are listed? I thought you could remove it from there... but I could be completely mistaken as well.

OP
Heeb.McKraut

Heeb.McKraut

Reaction score
Yeah. According to Google, there is no way to remove an old device from your account.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Heeb.McKraut said:
Yeah. According to Google, there is no way to remove an old device from your account.

And there is no way to delete old apps either. I have a ton of old apps and both my Dinc and my Dinc2 on there.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

Gekon

Reaction score
You can't do it using google interface.