is there a way to change fonts on my RAZR MAXX HD

roach

Reaction score
Is there a program or app I can use that changes fonts on my phone,I must of downloaded twenty apps and can't find one that works,I don't even no if it's possible,I think this might be the last Motorola phone after having four of the RAZR's and after playing with my girls Samsung III it just has so much more on it,including changing the fonts on it.The only thing I don't like is that it feels so light in my hands,the razr is seems stronger.
So is there a way to get new fonts for my phone.
THANK'S

KaChow

Reaction score
Is there a program or app I can use that changes fonts on my phone,I must of downloaded twenty apps and can't find one that works,I don't even no if it's possible,I think this might be the last Motorola phone after having four of the RAZR's and after playing with my girls Samsung III it just has so much more on it,including changing the fonts on it.The only thing I don't like is that it feels so light in my hands,the razr is seems stronger.
So is there a way to get new fonts for my phone.
THANK'S

If you have root, I know a good option, it is what I use which is ROM Toolbox Lite, which is the free version. I have ROM Toolbox Pro, but the font changers are excellent!

I am currently using a regular "sans"

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-03-17-22-20-45[2].png
    Screenshot_2013-03-17-22-20-45[2].png
    120.2 KB · Views: 738
OP
roach

roach

Reaction score
If you have root, I know a good option, it is what I use which is ROM Toolbox Lite, which is the free version. I have ROM Toolbox Pro, but the font changers are excellent!

I am currently using a regular "sans"
if i have to root my phone then thanks anyway i just read to many bad things about guys bricking there phone,and if i have to go that far just to change a few fonts then i'll wait for my upgrade next month.
thanks