Is there a way to block threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Can we put the kaibosh on the apple vs iPhone convo at least In this, a thread about not wanting to hear about it?

tappin and a talkin

haha it's fine spaz. I honestly know we can't just end all talk about the phone. I actually don't mind a civil debate about the topic. My real point to this thread was really just that, we need to keep it civil. I am not worried about either one of them being disrespectful.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The short of it, no there isn't a way to block threads.

I'll close this one up since it is yet another iPhone thread... when we are complaining about the sheer number of iPhone threads. :icon_ poke:

OTR, if there's an issue with me closing this just PM me. Thanks!

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Can we put the kaibosh on the apple vs iPhone convo at least In this, a thread about not wanting to hear about it?

tappin and a talkin

haha it's fine spaz. I honestly know we can't just end all talk about the phone. I actually don't mind a civil debate about the topic. My real point to this thread was really just that, we need to keep it civil. I am not worried about either one of them being disrespectful.

On a closing note, Rebel, i really do want to thank you for the respectful tone you have held throughout the threads. To my recollection, I NEVER saw you stepping out and being anything other than respectful on the topics at hand. And I truly appreciate that. You really have embodied an exceptional, open minded, technophile. That means a world to me in light of all of the bashing I have witnessed. On both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.