Is there a way to auto-upload non-camera photos to Motocast?

r314bd

Reaction score
I've got a screen capture program that adds screenshots to my gallery but since they aren't from the camera app they don't auto-upload to my Motocast computer. Any (easy) way to do this?

Reaction score
All of my pics auto upload for me. To include screen shots and any images I download off the internet. I haven't done anything special but I do place them all on my sdcard and not in the internal storage so that may make a difference.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

OP
r314bd

r314bd

Reaction score
Hmm I wonder what the problem is then. I am using the internal storage so that could be it. Did you freeze any bloatware using Titanium Backup by chance? I'm hoping that's the culprit here, although I have no idea what I'd have to unfreeze to get it to work.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I removed (not just frozen but deleted) all bloat that I don't use but I left all blur intact. I only removed the extra crap Verizon puts on there that I don't use.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk

CoolAndroid

Reaction score
If you need to automatically upload images, screenshots to clouds you can use android "FolderSync app". But free user can only select one folder with one cloud, paid user can connect multiple folders, with multiple cloud services.

OP
r314bd

r314bd

Reaction score
Thanks CoolAndroid I'll check it out.

Anyone else having this problem?