Is there a "phone sleep" app?

Algae998

Reaction score
Is there an app that will better manage my battery life? When I'm not using for my phone for a while, ill use advanced app killer to close unneeded apps and turn off the wifi. After a couple hours ill notice my phone battery is down 10-30%, looking at the battery manager it shows the phone idle is eating up a lot of battery.
Is there an app that will put the phone to sleep but still be able to receive texts, calls and maybe emails?

Reaction score
+1 for ditching the task killer... read that thread in the post above. You don't need it, let android do its thing. But anyhow how long can u go with a full charge with regular use?

Delivered to you by my Liberated D2

OP
Algae998

Algae998

Reaction score
I only tend to use it when my phone gets bogged down from gaming or running a lot of apps. It got worse when my 16g sd card starting filling up. Should I completely get rid of it?

The battery hasn't completely died on me yet, at its worst it'll get down to 20-30% in 12 hours or so.

Reaction score
Well that's actually not bad for 12 hours. But yeah if u have a lot of useless apps u don't use, some may be starting at boot which are using cpu which may be bad or even good but before your go on task killing spree everytime u boot I would do some spring cleaning of your phone and sd, including geting rid of the task killers especially if it auto killing, or even if it isnt., and u use it at ur will there's no need to kill all running just check to see which are battery hogs like a game or whatever and if your task killer is always running it could be using more cpu than u think so u may want to use androids stock task manager for that reason also. But anyhow. Another thing is that if you're overclocked. Make sure u have good battery saving underclocked profiles too just not full bore all the time overclock. Jrummys overclock is user friendly with making profiles if u need a new OC app. Or if u have power saving profiles in place maybe u should sacrifice some preformance and step ur overclock down by like .1 and finally if u are really into saving battery I would look into flashing a differant rom. and that's all I got ATM haha umm let me know if any of this helps or applies to your situation.

Delivered to you by my Liberated D2