Is there a MIUI for droid 2

hoppermi

Reaction score
Not yet. Maybe in a few weeks though. Jamezelle is gonna try and port to X when he gets one soon. If he is successful, D2 is easy.

bassdj

SliceThemez Theme Creator
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co
Not yet. Maybe in a few weeks though. Jamezelle is gonna try and port to X when he gets one soon. If he is successful, D2 is easy.

yay! i have been wanting miui ever since i switched out my OG droid for my droid 2

tater0388

Reaction score
Jamezelle and I are working on porting to the De and D2G

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

bassdj

SliceThemez Theme Creator
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
iamandroid.co
Jamezelle and I are working on porting to the De and D2G

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Was De a typo that means Droid2? I hope so...and if so, is there a projected release date?

OP
B

boarder

Reaction score
miui

I put this on my sons phone. This is by far the best rom out there please port to droid 2. Liberty the only decent one out there we need this.

frankjaegar

Reaction score
I bought a Droid X recently, but keep my OG Droid around as an .mp3 player since i have an extended battery for it... and I love MIUI. I honestly almost reactivate my OG Droid as my phone simply because I miss MIUI so much. If they could be put on the Droid 2/ Droid 2 Global/Droid X, I would become SO SO HAPPY.

This has been a good few weeks for me technology-wise; fixed my MacBook Pro, Got a Cr-48 and installed Ubuntu on it by myself (which was so incredibly intellectually satisfying, I felt so smart lol), and have a Droid X. If I could have the perfection that is MIUI on my Droid X, I would be absolutely ecstatic.

I know people say this all the damn time, but if anyone needs any sort of testing or just general help with the project, please let me know; as I said I have a Droid X and OG Droid with plenty of experience sbf'ing and recovering from the most ridiculous errors, so I'm willing to eff things up for the sake of science, so to speak.

Viva la MIUI.