Is there a Delivery (USPS, FedEx, UPS etc) App in the Marketplace?

plmiller0905

Reaction score
Hi do anyone know if there's a Delivery/Tracking App in Marketplace that would allow you to track packages?

TomSr

Reaction score
This is how I do it:

Signed up at trackmyshipments.com. Account is free.

When I receive an email stating that my item has shipped I forward that email to [email protected].

I receive updates on my Droid via email telling me the status of my shipment.

Since I have 5 dogs at home I need this app since it notifies me when my package is "Out for delivery" :)

overtsilence

Reaction score
Mobile Package Tracker is $.99 and has all of these =] (USPS/UPS/Fedex)

I agree with this one as well, it's great. They added notifications too, so you can be notified when the status of your package changes and everything. Well worth the $.99

Aothachos

Reaction score
I have a free one thats pretty damg good, its called "package tracking". It looks like a orange newspaper box with a mail icon in front of it just so you can make sure its the right one.

It's a free version no need to buy anything else for it, it has tracking capabilities for all delivery services, usps, ups, fedex, etc etc, some that i haven't even heard of.

All you do on it is select the delivery service (usps, ups, fedex, etc...) and input the tracking number. Hit the search button and it brings up the package information. If you want to keep it tracked then hit the menu button and save it. It's really simple to use.

I was tracking a package today and it said it was delivered at my home at 1:06pm today, i checked the delivery service website, and it didn't even say that on the internet, so I think the application gets updates faster than their actual site lol.:icon_ banana:

Mike0129

Reaction score
USPS to release mobile Droid Application

The USPS Android application will be in general release March 31, 2011

Jthomas

Reaction score
Usps is on the market.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums